Leisure and Social
Sit back and enjoy the view of the sand dunes across from West Lake (a small, eutrophic fed lake that is always warmer than Lake Ontario).
- Outdoor seasonal pool
- Beach volleyball
- Tennis and basketball courts
- Three children’s play areas
- Wakeboard and water-ski lessons
- Canoe, kayak and paddle boat rentals
- Banana boat rides
- Kids camp
- Beach transfers
- Sunset cruises for groups
- Sandbanks Provincial Park
Offers a large sandy beach, sand dunes and nature-walking trails/cross-country ski trails for winter months
- West Lake Willy Water Park
- Outerbanks Deli (formerly known as the Mercantile) and The Caddyshack Miniature Golf
- Horseback riding
- Golf courses (Picton and Wellington)
- PEC Wine tours
- Sandbanks Wine tours
- Taste trail
- Arts trail
- Wineries (Sandbanks Estate Winery, The Grange of Prince Edward, Black Prince Winery, Waupoos Estates Winery, Rosehall Run Vineyards, Karlo Estates, Huff Estates, Norman Hardie Winery and Vineyard, Casa-Dea Estates Winery, etc)
- West Lake public boat launch within 2km
- Regent Theatre
- Mustang Drive-In Theatre
- Bloomfield Shopping
- Bloomfield Bicycle shop
Our service coordinator will be happy to work with you to create special memories of your group’s stay whether it be a complimentary BBQ and bonfire on the beach, a hospitality suite for gathering in throughout your stay or simply helping you take advantage of the resort amenities and Prince Edward County’s unique character. Special rates apply to group bookings.
- Family & School Reunions
- Anniversary, Birthday and Retirement Celebrations
- Church Retreats
- Sports Events
- Baby and Bridal Showers
- Beach Parties
- Graduations and Proms
- Special Interest Clubs
- Cycling Groups
isaiah tubbs offers their guests park passes to the Sandbanks Provincial Park during the summer months on a first-come, first-serve basis. We have a limited number and they are not guaranteed; however, it’s a savings of $17 per day when taken advantage of.
Adult Meal Plan Package
Meal plans can be added to any room rate and are for people 13 years and older.
3-course dinner and hot breakfast, non-alcoholic hot and cold beverages included.
(The 3-course dinner includes soup or salad, entré and dessert.)
$50 per person per day plus taxes and gratuities.